The latest version Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 has the Safe Money banking protection tool and Automatic Exploit Prevention which are the features. It has been optimized for maximum performance with internet potential.
The 30 day trial version is available or you have to purchase the full-featured version for $59.95. But now you could get Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 90 days subscription for free. Check the 3 month activation process below after the review.
You need to re-boot the computer in order to complete the installation, which is much more simplified compared to the previous Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 version. The whole process completes in 2 minutes and if you have serial key, you can register and enter the information in the installation process itself without jumping to the browser.
The 2013 Interface has very little changes and follows the same look of Kaspersky 2012. The security status shows the number of threats, protection components, updated databases and the license. The scanning module has been simplified with few scan windows.
1) Firstly, open Google Chrome for translation process.
2) from the Kaspersky website and Install it normally.
3) You will be prompted with Kaspersky Serial Key. Enter the following Serial or License keys.
4) That’s it, KIS 2013 is activated with 90 days free subscription period.
2) Extract the downloaded file with Winrar or any other compression tool.
3) Open the “Reg” file and find the serial keys. Copy them in notepad.
4) Install KIS 2013 normally and enter the serial key when prompted. You are done with 3 month activation process.
The serial or license keys works only when you freshly install Kaspersky Internet Security 2013. If the serial or license keys are not working go for 30 day trial version. If there are any other methods or serial keys found, you can update within the comments section.